Full Day (10 Hours)
- 7:00am to 5:00pm
- 7:30am to 5:30pm
- 8:00am to 6:00pm
- 8:30am to 6:30pm
- 9:00am to 7:00pm
Half Day (5 Hours) – Morning
- 8:00am to 1:00pm
Half Day (5 Hours) – Afternoon
- 2:00pm to 7:00pm
- Prior boating experience is required
- No reservation will be valid until you receive a confirmation by phone from a Nauti Times Boat Rentals staff member.
- Boating restricted to the intracoastal waterways (ICW) from Carolina Beach to Topsail Island. Other areas negotiable depending on boaters experience.
- To comply with all United States law as it applies to the operation and regulations of water vessels.
- To pay appropriate service charge for any service required as a result of their carelessness or neglect in respect to the boat.
- To return the boat in the same condition as when first rented and to reimburse the Owner for the cost of repairs and service in respect to any and all damages.
- To be responsible for any legal costs or expenses connected with the collection of any debts incurred due to any damages to the boat during the rental period.
- The rental of the boat does not include gas.
- Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
- Renter shall provide a valid credit card to act as a security deposit should any damage to the vessel occur.
- BE RESPONSIBLE, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY ON THE WATER
Renter agrees to provide Nauti Times Boat Rentals with 48 hrs notice of cancellation for no charge. 24 hrs notice will result in a 50% charge and a no show will pay Nauti Times Boat Rentals 100% of the rental fee. Contact us today if you have any questions the next time you’re visiting Wrightsville Beach, Ogden, Wilmington, New Hanover County, or Silver Lake, NC! If at the time of the rental there is inclement weather or such weather is imminent there will be a cancellation with no charge. This is to be determined from the dock and not from the weather channel.