Full Day (10 Hours)
- 7:00am to 5:00pm
- 7:30am to 5:30pm
- 8:00am to 6:00pm
- 8:30am to 6:30pm
- 9:00am to 7:00pm
Half Day (5 Hours) – Morning
- 7:00am to 12:00pm
- 7:30am to 12:30pm
- 8:00am to 1:00pm
Half Day (5 Hours) – Afternoon
- 1:00pm to 6:00pm
- 1:30pm to 6:30pm
- 2:00pm to 7:00pm
Boat Rental Policy
- Prior boating experience is required
- No reservation will be valid until you receive a confirmation by phone from a Nauti Times staff member.
- Boating restricted to the intracoastal waterways (ICW) from Carolina Beach to Topsail Island. Other areas negotiable depending on boaters experience.
- To comply with all United States law as it applies to the operation and regulations of water vessels.
- To pay appropriate service charge for any service required as a result of their carelessness or neglect in respect to the boat.
- To return the boat in the same condition as when first rented and to reimburse the Owner for the cost of repairs and service in respect to any and all damages.
- To be responsible for any legal costs or expenses connected with the collection of any debts incurred due to any damages to the boat during the rental period.
- The rental of the boat does not include gas.
- Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
- Renter shall provide a valid credit card to act as a security deposit should any damage to the vessel occur.
- BE RESPONSIBLE, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY ON THE WATER
Renter agrees to provide Nauti Times with 48 hrs notice of cancellation for no charge. 24 hrs notice will result in a 50% charge and a no show will pay Nauti Times 100% of the rental fee. If at the time of the rental there is inclement weather or such weather is imminent there will be a cancellation with no charge. This is to be determined from the dock and not from the weather channel.